The Wealthy Woman's Blueprint Financial Planner
This financial planner is everything! Thirteen beautiful, high-quality reflective worksheets and templates to help you get your finances in order and your relationship with money healed.
Here are the tools that will set you financially free:
‣ My Financial Fears: Money is as much about the wallet as it is about the mind. This worksheet is a reflective tool for you to articulate what your real fears about money are, and which action steps you will take to overcome them.
‣ My Financial Life: I heart this tool soooo much. I use this tool when I need to see a 360- degree overview of my financial life. It helps me see my financial strengths and where I should place my energy next.
‣ My Financial Life Analysis: Use this tool in conjunction with My Financial Life so you can get even more financially intimate with yourself. Once you’ve completed this template, you will feel sooooo financially self-aware.
‣ My Financial Year at a Glance: Use this template throughout the year to track the progress that you are making with your money goals.
‣ Financial Calendar: If you have a social calendar, then you need a financial calendar. When using this calendar, write out what is happening with money every day of the month. Write down when your bills are due, when your invoices go out, your paydays, and when you will sit down and create a budget for the next month.
I highly suggest you put all of the inflow in one color and all of the outflow in a different color. You will begin to see when your money flow is strong and when it is weak and wobbly at a glance.
‣ Budget Worksheet: This is a pretty straightforward budget worksheet. With this budget worksheet, you get to write down how much you're spending on your needs and wants, and set goals for yourself.
‣ Change My Budget, Change My Life: This worksheet takes money management to the next level. We all know that some times of the month can be leaner than others. I know that’s the case for me. I know that the majority of my bills come toward the beginning of the month, so I know that the majority of my first paycheck will go towards paying bills. On the other hand, I use my second paycheck for savings and investing goals.
If you’ve never given any thought to how you will use each check, this worksheet will immediately change how you manage your money on a week-to-week basis as well as a daily basis.
‣ Daily Expense Tracker: If you need to take baby steps into the world of budgeting, then this worksheet is super (duper) important to use. In order for you to understand how to save, you need to really know where your money is going. Use this tracker to keep tabs on what you buy and the method by which you purchased it (cash, credit, debit). Closely analyze how many of your purchases are needs and wants. Aim to track your spending for 21 days. When you have a clear understanding of your spending, you will find easy areas in your budget to streamline.
‣ My 52-Week Savings Challenge: If you are struggling to save, then this worksheet is right for you. After you have saved the designated amount for the week, cross it off. Encourage a friend to join you so you both can keep each other accountable.
‣ I Don't Do Debt Overview: When you know everything about your debt, you have power. This template keeps you organized and updated about the nature of your debt. Keep this template posted in your office or near your computer. You will need to reference it often.
‣ Debt Domino Action Plan: Use this template to create a debt repayment action plan for each of your debts. The circle with the hashtag (#) is for you to number each of your debts. Once you’ve paid everything off on your first debt, print out another Debt Domino Action Plan template and label it #2, then repeat the process. Once you’ve paid off your second debt, print out a third template and label it #3. Rinse and repeat until all of your debt is gone.
‣ I Pay My Bills on Time, Every Time Tracker: Do I need to explain any further? The key to paying your bills on time is knowing when you have to pay them.